The OBR Installation Pre-check tool enables offline verification of necessary pre-requisites prior to installing OBR 10.
Suggested for you are based on app category, product compatibility, popularity, rating and newness. Some apps may not show based on entitlements. Learn more about entitlements.
The OBR Install pre-check tool does a quick offline validation on your OBR-install-ready server as to whether it meets necessary pre-requisites. The tool is supported on Windows and Linux OS types.
The tool checks the following:
1. OS Version
2. OBR installed
3. RC installed
4. Media Directory Permissions
5. Application Directory Permissions
6. missing libraries (including environment-modules)
7. Installer Files present in /tmp.
a. Files will not be removed and it will report if files present. It is done intentionally so that it didn’t remove any files if this script is executed by mistake on already installed OBR system.
8. Bash shell availability
9. Bash shell as default when useradd is executed for creating new users
10. Bash shellshock security
11. postgres alias check for mv command.
12. disk space
14. kernel parameters
16. ports availability
Please upgrade to one of the following broswers: Internet Explorer 11 (or greater) or the latest version of Chrome or Firefox