- Bi-directional data exchange between HP and any number of SharePoint sites
- Synchronization of any PPM data, including custom fields and attachments
- Configuration of an unlimited number of user-defined data mappings
- Creation of SharePointproject sites from PPM
- Installation and configuration takes several hours
- Non-invasive: zero customizations to the HP or Microsoft codebase
- Eliminate process redundancies and reduce data maintenance effort
- Selectively make certain PPM data widely available
- Allow valuable collaboration surrounding PPM data
- Flexibly determine the user interface of choice for various PPM data domains
- Unify document storage
To find out more, download the datasheet.
Click here to view a short demo of the site creation feature. For a full demo, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org schedule.