Once installed via a Click-Once installer, eScan automatically deploys and enforces scan configurations with users able to select any installed image scanner before scanning starts.
- Capture any type of structured form template designed with TeleForm Designer
- Automatically deploy and enforce scan configurations to minimise setup time and user training.
- Validate image quality through a combination of page identifying marks and brightness scales, checking page sizes, readability, and paper type in real-time as the images are scanned.
- Highlight incomplete scans to the scanning operator via an intuitive traffic light system. Batches containing incomplete scans will not be uploaded until all missing pages or ordering issues are resolved.
- Queue images for background upload, making the system tolerant of poor internet connectivity.
The benefits of eScan include:
- Guarantee only high-quality images are uploaded.
- Identifying configuration issues and quality problems at the earliest possible opportunity, rather than hours later when potentially hundreds or thousands of images have been captured incorrectly.
- Allowing centres to scan at full speed without connectivity issues slowing down the process.
- Quick and efficient uploads to the central processing system due to efficient image compression.