On-demand training is a convenient and affordable online training solution that gives you anywhere, anytime access to valuable content from any web-enabled device. With 24×7 access to your training, you can learn on your own timeline. On-demand courses are modular and searchable so you can focus your learning on the topics you need now.
On-demand is sold as a subscription and entitles a single user access to On-demand training for a 12-month period from the date of purchase.
Introductory video for On-demand training
On-demand training includes these levels of courses:
- Webinars (Free) are recordings from our Product Management presentations to help users better understand specific topics and newly updated features.
- QuickTask Training are short training modules which address a wide range of topics such as common support issues, migrations, troubleshooting and advanced coverage of specific product features or functionality.
- Administrator-level Training Courses are for after you have the product installed and configured and now you need to know how to use it productively. These courses cover the basic, day-to-day operations of the product.
- Engineer-level Training Courses include intermediate to advanced content which goes beyond the normal day-to-day administration topics. On-demand engineer-level training covers special products and topics not found in larger training venues.
Check out our Course Catalog to see what courses we have to offer through Micro Focus On-demand.
Micro Focus Complete On-demand Library and Portfolio bundles
The complete library gives you annual access (from date of purchase) to all the On-demand training content for Micro Focus and NetIQ. We also offer course bundles based off of Micro Focus product portfolios. These bundles grant you access to products typically found together in production environments.
What is On-demand training?
- Convenient and flexible solution to non-traditional training options
- Accessible online at any time and anywhere from any web-enabled device
- Perfect for those who may not have the time or budget for traditional classroom training
- Helps your employees and customers gain the knowledge and expertise they need to remain competitive
How do I access On-demand training?
You can access On-demand training by going to www.microfocus.com/ondemand or elearning.netiq.com. Then click on Login at the top-right side of page, log in using your Customer Center username and password. If nothing appears (or an error message is displayed), contact the Customer Resolution Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. If you do not have a Customer Center account, select Create an account from the Login menu.
Partners will need to login using their PartnerNet credentials and will need to contact PartnerNet support for any issue with their account.
Employees will need to login using their external user accounts. Contact the eService Desk with any issues or questions regarding your external user account.
Does the On-demand training cover the same content as the traditional instructor-led training?
On-demand training courses cover much of the same content as traditional training; however, the delivery format is different. Content is delivered via recordings and demos by instructors and other subject matter experts. Two important distinguishing factors between On-demand training and instructor-led training are the instructor interaction and the lab environment containing virtual machines with the software installed. Due to current licensing rules, we cannot provide the lab environment via the On-demand training portal at this time.
What are the benefits of On-demand training?
On-demand training helps you gain the knowledge and expertise you need to stay competitive. By utilizing this alternative delivery method, you can reduce the time needed to attend training classes and the expense associated with travel.
On-demand training is also flexible enough to meet the demands of people’s busy schedules. Because you can study anytime and anyplace, you are not limited to class schedules or locations. Most On-demand courses are broken down into individual modules of limited duration—meaning you can learn when you have a few spare minutes. You can also repeat courses and modules at any time if needed.
Where can I find pricing for On-demand training subscriptions?
Pricing for On-demand training subscriptions is available on the current Micro Focus and NetIQ price lists. You can also go to the Shop to purchase via credit card.
Who can I contact for more information about On-demand training?
Contact your authorized representative or sales person for more in-depth information. You can also use the “request a sales call” found on most Micro Focus and NetIQ web pages.