A universal source of truth for all development activity that provides reporting and baselines across all software delivery assets. Connects public and private data for better collaboration and consistent visibility for stakeholders. This improves visibility into software delivery across teams, projects, and locations for effective change and process management.
- Enables organizations to universally version control, branch, label, and report on assets across the delivery process
- Confidently manage all source code and change management assets
- Provide a comprehensive view into delivery artifacts and react to change quickly
Micro Focus Connect allows software organizations to consolidate a myriad of tools and systems. This greatly reduces the need to rely on custom scripting and custom integration support that unnecessarily increases administrative costs. As a hub-architecture, teams can integrate many of the most common tools and leverage a central repository to manage all assets.
- Out-of-the-box bi-directional support for Rally, TFS, Jira, VersionOne, Caliber, AccuRev, StarTeam, Git, Subversion, Silk Central, HP ALM, and Excel
- Use the API to quickly create a custom connector
- Use the WebUI to map the synchronization of all types, properties, and relationships
Once data is synchronized into the central hub, all of the hub’s change management capabilities are available, including versioning, branching, tracing, labeling, and reporting. This provides the greatest visibility and traceability across all delivery assets, which gives stakeholders power to make informed decisions due to change. Stakeholders are able to reduce risk, manage defects, and improve software delivery.
- Full asset version management and conflict resolution
- Historical revisions to merge and manage changes between tools
- Email notifications informs stakeholders when repositories go down or when errors occur
- Create snapshots of all software assets at every milestone
- Compare all aspects of the project to identify trends that could impact delivery
- Enable automated traceability from requirements and delivery to source code changes and testing
The web UI now enables you to configure user maps online rather than only in the XML configuration. User maps allow customers to link specific users across connected data sources when different usernames are used for access to the systems.
All certified connectors posted on the community site can now be driven via the Micro Focus Connect UI. They provide drop-down options for field and project mapping selection rather than requiring the user to manually type the appropriate names.
- HP ALM Connector
- AccuRev Connector
- Email Connector
- VersionOne Connector
- Develop your own Borland Connector