ChangeMan® ZMF protects corporate assets and helps developers get more done in less time. It's a comprehensive, automated change management system for reliably implementing mainframe software changes from development to testing to production. ChangeMan ZMF treats change management as a business issue by giving key stakeholders visibility into the release process—thus ensuring greater accountability.
- Package audit. Ensure all artifacts are up to date.
- Impact analysis. Assess a change before it hits production.
- Automated backout. Revert code in seconds.
- Concurrent z/OS development. Support multiple developments at the same time.
- Open architecture. Get easy and secure access to your software artifacts.
If you have complex and massive release management processes, the Enterprise Release Option (ERO) for ChangeMan ZMF simplifies the maintenance of multiple release processes.
- Consolidate migration paths into an integrated environment
- Provide a release audit with automatic resolution of out-of-sync conditions
- Automatically determine copybook and load module concatenations for build processes
Bringing together all affected artifacts simplifies mainframe development. Change packages let you manage a project as a unit throughout the defined lifecycle while software changes are in motion.
- Customize processes
- Differentiate lifecycles
- Group changes based on geography, functionality, or technology
ChangeMan ZMF tracks every change you make. Tracking helps you catch problems early, when they are easier to fix. Assess dependencies, perform impact analysis, and—when necessary—completely back out a change on your mainframe.
Extend the power of ChangeMan ZMF by adding the Client Pack. To take full advantage of your mainframe development resources, the ChangeMan ZMF Client Pack provides multiple client interfaces. Choose your interface for developing and maintaining mainframe applications.