Increase Business Agility
- Quickly add, replace, or modify services without disruption
- Simplify data transformation with an easy-to-use GUI
- Independently configure services dynamically
Improve IT Performance
- Support complex, heterogeneous environments without vendor lock-in
- Streamline interactions by transforming data at endpoints
- Remove centralized hub bottlenecks
Reduce Operational Costs
- Leverage existing systems and middleware
- Service-enable mission-critical systems without upfront costs
- Minimize server and adapter requirements to support new message formats
Leverage Current Middleware Investments
Standards-based and distributed by nature, Artix® leverages and modernizes current middleware investments to help the Global 2000 incrementally deploy a service-oriented architecture (SOA) that delivers products and services to customers faster and more efficiently.
For unique application specifications that are not met by Artix's out-of-the-box platform support, Artix is easily extended through its patented plug-in architecture. The extensibility of Artix makes it possible to meet and future-proof even the most extreme requirements.
Broad Platform Support
From mainframes to mobile devices, Artix runs natively inside a wide range of operating and application platforms, and bridges the protocols and data formats of diverse, legacy systems.
CORBA Integration Support
With the industry leading Orbix 6 runtime in the box, Artix provides a no-code CORBA to non-CORBA integration solution.