Micro Focus has released a new version of GroupWise®: GroupWise 2014 R2 SP2 in conjunction with GroupWise Mobility Service 2014 R2 SP2.
The following are the new features and enhancement of these releases:
- Micro Focus Filr integrations to reduce the amount of storage needed for email servers, allowing users to store email attachments in Filr, rather than sending them through the GroupWise message store
- DE Mail supported for German governmental customers
- GroupWise client and engine support rules on mobile devices, allowing one to set separate messages for external vacation rules replies, as well as limit the external replies to just users listed in the address book
- The ability to modify Vacation Rules through web access
- GroupWise Mobility Service: Integrations with GWAVA products
- GroupWise Mobility Service: ActiveSync 16.0 support
GroupWise 2014 R2 SP2 can be downloaded through the Customer Center for all customers with active maintenance contracts.