Step aside, UNIX workstation. PC X servers on desktop PCs are now fully capable of running the sophisticated graphical apps you once called your own. But after more than a decade of X-focused development, there's one PC X server solution that stands apart from the rest. They call it Reflection® Desktop for X (formerly Attachmate® Reflection Desktop for X).
- Team PC X server with terminal emulator. Connect to graphics and text-based applications on IBM, UNIX, Linux, and OpenVMS hosts.
- Watch designs come alive. Render and display 2D/3D graphical X Window applications with unrivaled speed and accuracy.
- Leave and rejoin. Start a project in the office and rejoin it later from a different desktop.
- Integrate the host and IAM. Easily extend IAM security benefits to host systems.
- Encrypt data in motion. Protect data with the latest SSL/TLS, SSH, FTP, and Kerberos technologies.
Start a project in the office and rejoin it later from a different desktop. Share your session with colleagues around the world and work together in real time. You'll be amazed by your productivity.
Access X11, UNIX, and OpenVMS apps from your Windows desktop. Safely transfer files inside and outside the enterprise. Do it with Reflection Desktop for X.
Protect your valuable designs, especially when they are being shared or transferred. Fortify host security and ward off network spies. The more security layers, the better.
An advanced, cross-platform PC X server that connects users to graphics and text-based applications on UNIX, Linux, and OpenVMS systems. This product renders rich 2D/3D X graphics with unrivaled speed and accuracy, locally or across the globe.
Server software that works with your Identity and Access Management (IAM) system to centrally manage and secure Reflection, Rumba+, and InfoConnect terminal emulation sessions.
A new 3G service license drove China Telecom to improve network management and data security with Reflection Desktop for X.Read full story ›
PostFinance modernized front-end systems and improved quality of work for users—with Reflection Desktop for X.Read full story ›
This German company teamed Reflection Desktop for X with Microsoft App-V to quickly and cost-effectively stream its financial application to users.Read full story ›