End the resource-intensive cycle of installing, configuring, patching, and managing traditional emulators across all your desktops. Efficiently and securely deliver HTML5-based emulation with a true zero-footprint client. Reflection® ZFE (formerly Attachmate® Reflection ZFE) makes managing your terminal emulation environment as easy as a walk on the beach.
- Deliver Java-free emulation. Deliver HTML5-based emulation with a true zero-footprint client.
- Manage centrally. Provide browser-based access to 3270, 5250, VT, and Unisys sessions without touching the desktop.
- Integrate the host and IAM. Easily extend IAM security benefits to host systems.
- Encrypt data in motion. Protect data with the latest SSL/TLS, SSH, FTP, and Kerberos technologies.
- Monitor and meter. Track who’s connecting and when.
Working with your Identity and Access Management (IAM) system, ZFE seamlessly propagates changes to application settings and user-specific content—right here, right now, from a central server. Next time users launch a session, they’ll receive the changes.
Easily deliver zero-footprint terminal emulation across the enterprise without the need to manage desktop software.
Manage host-access operations from your central console. Lock down 100s (or 1000s) of far-flung desktops with ease. Grant or deny access based on group or role. Apply changes quickly to align with business needs. Make post-install adjustments on the fly. Do it on your schedule, not someone else’s.
Leverage centralized metering and reporting to optimize computing resource allocation and track user access.
Finally, you can bring your host into the IAM fold. That means you can replace weak, eight-character passwords with strong, complex ones. Implement strong authentication. Say goodbye to host passwords and automatically sign users on to their mainframe. It’s safe, manageable, and economical with ZFE.
A zero-footprint terminal emulator that delivers browser-based HTML5 access to 3270, 5250, and VT host applications without the need to touch the desktop or manage Java runtime environments.
A Reflection ZFE add-on that connects browser users to Unisys hosts via HTML5.