Atlas acts as the centralized repository to capture concepts and ideas in any file format such as detailed descriptions, reference docs, emails, and photos. Diagramming and prototyping features provide a graphical environment for additional clarity. Facilitate stakeholder discussions to capture feedback for each requirement, then maintain traceability of changes over the life of the project using detailed version control.
- Central repository for any file format
- Diagramming and prototyping capabilities
- Collaborative environment to capture discussion and feedback
- Traceability and version control
Establish a bi-directional link to both development and testing tools, sending requirements directly to the Agile backlog to establish the connection from the customer requirement to the dispersed set of stories and tasks needed to execute that requirement. And because requirements are linked to downstream development assets, delivery status is automatically consolidated and displayed within Atlas.
- Send requirements directly to development and testing tools
- Link requirements with downstream development and test assets
- Consolidate real-time delivery status of development and test teams
- Create and manage user stories
Use Atlas to create what-if scenarios to understand the potential impact of change on downstream requirements and in-flight delivery and testing activity. Once changes are approved, Atlas automatically updates and tracks any changes across Agile development and test assets from your team’s Agile tool of choice.
- Setup release plans and what-if scenarios based on capacity
- Available integrations include JIRA, CA Agile Central (Rally), VersionOne, Microsoft TFS, Silk Central® and HP ALM
- Atlas "Time Machine" evaluates the current state of a plan to any prior point in time
A visual model helps keep business and development teams in sync. Atlas 4.0 incorporates diagramming and UI mockups to enhance requirement designs and define features completely and clearly.
Referencing central definitions when the same requirements are used in multiple projects saves time and minimizes errors. Share common requirements in new projects- the re-used requirements remain intelligently linked to the original for easy comparison and synchronization.
As project complexity increases, the interdependency of requirements grows as well, making the assessment of scope and project changes difficult. Atlas 4.0 improves traceability of requirements relationships, increasing visibility and aiding impact analysis as customer needs evolve and delivery schedules adjust over project lifespan.
Business teams can struggle to obtain accurate status information when multiple Agile delivery teams are working across a range of projects. Atlas intelligently tracks requirement relationships across projects to consolidate and summarize delivery progress data from all projects for improved business visibility.