Service Support Manager on Demand (formerly Serena Service Manager on Demand) is a SaaS-based orchestrated service management system. SSM on Demand implements Service Support Manager and Service Request Center on the cloud without losing any of the powerful functionality that's available on-premises.
- Software as a service. All the power of on-premises solutions; all the scaling and cost savings of the cloud.
- Service Support Manager (SSM). On-demand delivery of a complete IT service management (ITSM) solution.
- Service Request Center (SRC). Cloud-based software for creating a single point of contact with your IT organization.
- IIS / Tomcat Intel Xeon X3460 2.8 GHz 4 Cores, 8 Threads 8 GB 1 Gbps
- Database Intel Xeon X3460 3.2 GHz 4 Cores, 16 Threads 16 GB 1 Gbps
Maintaining and upgrading IT solutions internally results in extra costs. SSM on Demand delivers the same power of on-premises Service Support Manager and Service Request Center—but it’s hosted on the cloud.
- Seamless upgrades result in fewer disruptions
- Reduced administration and maintenance costs
- Configuring vs. coding to match your processes
- True multi-tenancy that supports IT shared services
- Scalable infrastructure that matches your growth
- Predictable costs from month to month
Speed up issue delivery while maintaining end-to-end visibility across the service delivery lifecycle. Service Support Manager is a complete IT Service Management (ITSM) solution. It helps you easily configure processes to match the way you deliver services.
Like its on-premises counterpart, SSM on Demand seamlessly integrates with Release Control to help bridge the dev-ops divide.
As the single point of contact with your IT organization, Service Request Center makes it easy for your customers to browse a rich array of IT and business services, access a knowledge base, quickly submit, track, and approve service requests and monitor service level agreements (SLAs).
SRC on Demand complements SSM on Demand. Together, they form a complete cloud-based ITSM system.
After integrating ITSM processes, the VA can now make changes in minutes—and it saved 50% on license costs.Read full story ›
The USA's #1 online rentals site gets agile with Micro Focus Deployment Automation and ITSM.Read full story ›