Take a new approach to IT service management with Service Support Manager (formerly Serena Service Manager). Unlike other service desk solutions, Service Support Manager is easy to use and inexpensive; plus, it provides visibility across the entire service delivery lifecycle.
- SaaS, on-premises, or hybrid. Deploy on the cloud, on premises, or as a hybrid of the two.
- Process-driven ITSM. Reconfigure processes through a graphical interface that eliminates hand-scripting.
- Metrics to reduce ownership cost. Measure and report on costs, service levels, and resource utilization.
- Change and configuration management. Automated processes ensure that changes adhere to configuration standards.
Intel Xeon CPU E5-2620 2.00 GHz
SQL Server or Oracle
Service Support Manager (SSM) represents a new process-driven approach to IT service management—one that enables business and IT to work together.
Other ITSM solutions are difficult to use, have high maintenance costs, and provide limited visibility across the service delivery lifecycle. SSM draws on the power of a process management platform to:
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- View and report on all service management processes
- Centralize the IT request center
- Improve user satisfaction and agent productivity
SSM can be deployed on premises, via SaaS through Service Support Manager on Demand, or as a hybrid of the two.
SSM integrates change and release management in order to bridge the divide between dev and ops. Core processes have been commended by Pink Elephant as “the best ITIL has to offer.” In addition, Service Support Manager is packaged with fully functional, easy-to-use applications.
- Request management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change management
- Configuration management
Set up a self-service IT request portal with an intuitive “shopping” experience. The web-based Service Request Center enables users to discover and request IT services, submit incidents, and review knowledge base articles. An enterprise service catalog enables services to be composed, organized, and published into convenient categories. Visual dashboards and robust report generation capabilities provide complete visibility across the service delivery process.
Customizable, role-based dashboards and reports provide unparalleled insight into service management processes. SSM collects and reports metrics throughout service lifecycles, and cross-application reporting provides end-to-end operational visibility.
Outsourced service desk provider wields competitive advantage with Service Support Manager.Read full story ›
Global logistics company rolls out a unified service desk with Service Support Manager.Read full story ›