ZENworks® Asset Management leverages its extensive collection of up-to-date inventory and licensing data to offer deep visibility into desktop and server-side software usage trends.
- Create detailed, extensive reports, including usage reports on applications that run locally, in a browser and from a server
- Get detailed tracking for both foreground and background application runtimes
- Identify key applications—and target unused applications for elimination
- Link software usage to specific users and devices, even on devices with multiple users
- See an aggregate view of software usage levels across different departments and sites
- Receive application use and non-use reports over specific time periods
- Track software usage even when devices are disconnected from the network
- Enjoy a small footprint and quiet operation that minimize the impact on end users
This capability is highly beneficial in Windows 7 migration planning because it can help you identify the key applications that need to be able to work after migration.