We respect the intellectual property rights of others and encourages others to do the same. Accordingly, We have a policy of removing User Submissions that violate intellectual property rights of others, suspending access to Our Websites (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses Our Websites in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the Our Websites in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights.
Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, We have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If You believe Your copyright or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of Our Websites, please provide written notice to Our agent for notice of claims of infringement:
H-222 1800 S Novell Place
Provo, UT 84606
To be sure the matter is handled immediately, Your written notice must:
- Contain Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed;
- Identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow Us to locate that material;
- Contain adequate information by which We can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address);
- Contain a statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property is not authorized by the owner, the owner's agent or the law;
- Contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- Contain a statement, under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right owner. Unless the notice pertains to copyright or other intellectual property infringement, We may be unable to address the listed concern.
Submitting a DMCA Counter-Notification
We will notify You that We have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that You provided, if such removal is pursuant to a valid DMCA take-down notice that We have received. If You receive such notice from Us, You may provide Us with a counter-notification in writing to Our designated agent that includes all of the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from You under the penalty of perjury, that You have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that You consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which Your physical address is located, or if Your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which We may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Termination of Repeat Infringers
We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the account or access of any user of Our Websites and/or service who is the subject or repeated DMCA or other infringement notifications.