Stop spending 80% of your disaster recovery budget on only 20% of servers. Discover how virtualization technology can enable your organization to quickly and cost effectively recover all your servers.
Read the white paper to learn how to:
- Achieve dramatic improvements to RTO and RPO at a price point approaching tape
- Get an offsite disaster recovery solution that spans your physical, virtual, and cloud environments
- Replicate whole servers, including data, applications, and operating systems
- Recover servers in a single click to the same or different hardware
- Migrate between multiple hypervisors and computing platforms
Simplify the ongoing management of servers. Find out how to make sure that your current and future IT environment is always efficient, well-balanced, and resilient.
The global economy, increased competition requiring just-in-time processes, reduced IT budgets, explosive data growth, and new regulatory requirements have all increased disaster recovery's importance. As a result, organizations are now under pressure to reevaluate and update their disaster recovery plans.
Looking across the disaster recovery landscape today, we see hundreds of solutions. You should use the following criteria to measure the value of these solutions: cost, performance, and risk.