Vibe 4.0.5 Release Webinar
We are pleased to announce the latest release of Micro Focus Vibe®! Vibe brings people, projects, and processes together in one secure place to enhance team productivity—no matter where the team is or what devices they use.
Vibe 4.0.5 features the following:
- A redesigned and enhanced download page for user applications
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) protection is now enabled by default
- This change might affect customizations; however, it enhances security
- The Edit-in-Place Java Applet has been replaced with platform-specific executables
- The File Upload Applet has been upgraded to HTML5-based functionality
- OpenJDK replaces other Java installations for Vibe
- Oracle Stellent has been replaced by Micro Focus KeyView for HTML-viewing and text-filtering functionality
- The Workflow Designer applet has been replaced with HTML5-based functionality
- SLES 15 Support
Fill out the form to view the on-demand webinar to learn more!