Your business is generating, and archiving, more communication content than they ever have before. It has become essential as a business best practice to archive more than just email, but many are also archiving text messages, instant messages, and social media posts.
This data can contain personal and business information, which can be pose an enormous risk, but can also provide your organization an opportunity to gain insights into ways to use this data to improve your business.
Finding the balance between these risks and opportunities is no simple task. Download this FREE white paper to help you find the proper archiving strategy for your company.
- The importance of archiving strategies in the digital revolution
- How to build comprehensive archiving strategies across all activities in the information lifecycle
- Regulatory considerations
- Industry considerations
- Organizational considerations
- How to build an information classification scheme
- How to Build information management policies that align to your information classification scheme