EMA: Research reveals what makes DevOps initiatives succeed
Optimizing DevOps Initiatives: The View from Both Sides of the DevOps Divide
What separates successful DevOps initiatives from unsuccessful ones? This new research paper from Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) reveals some surprising secrets of success.
EMA surveyed 400 global respondents in North America, EMEA and Asia involved in development, operations, IT service management (ITSM) and IT leadership to gain insight into DevOps initiatives from many perspectives. The report examines pipeline activities, stakeholders, technological impacts of analytics and automation, roadblocks in terms of both tools and teams, organizational perspectives, best practices, and more.
Read this report to learn:
- How DevOps teams evolve toward agile and automated approaches
- Which technologies are most critical in accelerating DevOps effectiveness
- The impact of DevOps on the development-operations handshake, and on the individual development and operations teams
- The overall impact of the cloud, now that 45% of production applications are running there, and 30% of production applications will be running in containers by the end of 2019
- How DevOps can reshape IT organizational models, and where it converges with requirements for governance, release management and optimization Request this 22-page complimentary EMA report today to help ensure your DevOps success
Request this 22-page complimentary EMA report today to help ensure your DevOps success.