Already have your basic GroupWise 2012 system up and running, but want to know how to customize and manage it to meet specific demands? This four-day, hands-on course is a highly technical look at the key features of GroupWise 2012 from the Administrator role, how to perform advanced configuration tasks on those features, and how to troubleshoot some of the top GroupWise technical support issues. The labs in this class focus how you can leverage GroupWise features to make administration and troubleshooting a GroupWise 2012 system more efficient.
This advanced level will teach skills such as gaining an in-depth knowledge of Agent configurations.
The audience for this course is experienced GroupWise server administrators who are, or intend to be, managing GroupWise servers at a level that goes beyond basic GroupWise 8 administration skills such as implementing a standard GroupWise. This advanced level would include skills such as gaining an in-depth knowledge of Agent configurations.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- What's New in GroupWise 2012
- GroupWise Linux Basics
- Migrate GroupWise 8 from NetWare to Linux
- Upgrade to GroupWise 2012 on Linux
- Configure GroupWise Agents
- Install GroupWise WebAccess
- Configure GroupWise WebAccess
- Update the GroupWise Windows Client
- Expand the GroupWise 2012 System
- Install GroupWise Monitor
- Strengthen GroupWise Security
- Troubleshooting and Top Support Issues
- Implement Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack
Before taking this course, you should have a fundamental knowledge of networking technologies, especially TCP/IP. Solid working knowledge of eDirectory is required, including the use of ConsoleOne, tree organization, and how to browse the tree. Basic GroupWise administration skills are also required. You must know how to access GroupWise objects from the GroupWise view in ConsoleOne. It is also necessary for you to know the GroupWise folder/file structure.
$1,800 / €1,800