Micro Focus Authorized Instructor Program Overview
The Micro Focus Authorized Instructor program provides resources, training, content and support for individuals authorized to deliver Micro Focus training courses. The program facilitates teamwork between Micro Focus Training Services, Authorized Instructors, Academic and Commercial Training Partners to provide training to customers wanting to learn more about Micro Focus products and solutions.
Interested in Taking Part in the Program?
- To become a Micro Focus Authorized Instructor you must be able to prove your teaching abilities by supplying us with appropriate documentation, such as copies of other teaching certifications, or evidence that you are already a teacher. A Novell CNI, NAI or ACNI certificate fulfills this requirement.
- Once accepted into the program, an authorized instructor will be expected to pass at least one partner skills assessment specialization test per Micro Focus fiscal year.
- Authorized Instructors will be expected to re-certify every three years to demonstrate continued involvement in teaching Micro Focus solutions.
- No fee is required to be part of the program.
- Publication of your contact details on the Micro Focus Training Partner website to facilitate Training Partners access to authorized instructors.
- Access to all training materials for the Instructors’ personal development. Use is restricted to the Instructor and these material must not be used by or passed to anyone being taught by the Instructor.
- Access to a private Authorized Instructor Discussion Forum
- Access to Micro Focus On-demand Training for the Instructors’ personal development.
- Use of Micro Focus authorized Instructor program marks on your website, business cards, in advertising and publicity materials, etc.
- Access to the benefits of the Partner Program – see: partner.microfocus.com.
How to Join the Program
There are several stages to joining the Authorized Instructor Program
Micro Focus in looking for professional instructors to add to the Authorized Instructor program. Proof of teaching capability is required to join the program. A valid teaching certificate or proof that you are a certified/authorized instructor for another technology vendor will suffice as proof of teaching capability. A Novell CNI, NAI, or ACNI certificate will fulfill the teaching capability requirement.
Sign up today to become a Micro Focus Authorized instructor and partner with us to train the next generation of IT experts!
Click on the button below and email us the required materials to start your application process.