The Micro Focus Training Partner Program
The Micro Focus Training Partner Program provides Technical Training Companies the ability to deliver training courses on Micro Focus products and solutions to their customers.
Delivering Micro Focus training courses is now easier than ever with reduced prices on authorized course materials, access to more training courses, access to more authorized instructors, ability to deliver courses in person or online, and input into the course development process can help you to achieve your goals as a training organization.
Taking Part in the Program
- Ability to deliver training from your location, onsite at a customer’s location, or online.
- Use Authorized Instructors to teach any Micro Focus course is offered through company.
- Provide each student with Micro Focus authorized courseware.
- No costs to join program
- Ability to Direct Buy Training Units at a discount price
- Reduced prices for Micro Focus Authorized Courseware with regional discounts
- Access to the On-demand training library free of charge for your own staff for personal development.
- Use of Program Marks in publicity material and documentation.
- Course completion certificates for students
- Ability to purchase seats on the Micro Focus delivered public online courses for a 20% discount to resell to customers.
How to Join the Program
There are several stages to joining the Training Partner Program
Joining the Micro Focus Training Partner Program is easy. Simply sign up to the Micro Focus Partner program as a Training Partner. After a review of your application, an email will be sent to confirm your membership