Technology’s role in data protection: the missing link in GDPR transformation
Organizations that fail to translate the requirements of the GDPR into their technology run the risk of operational failure, which can, in turn, lead to reputational and legal damage.
Learn how technology plays a key role in an organization’s journey toward GDPR compliance. The PwC report outlines what GDPR entails, how it relates to individual businesses, and the steps that can be taken to assessing not only your technology systems and processes but also the data itself.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Responding to the fear of technology – why data protection law exists
- Transition to the GDPR – technology under heightened scrutiny
- Technology failure and consequences for organizations
- Technology capabilities required for GDPR compliance scenarios
- Moving from theory to reality – understanding and utilizing the consensus of professional opinion
- What should organizations do now?
DISCLAIMER: This white paper reflects the views of the author and are not necessarily those of Micro Focus, its subsidiaries, or other affiliated companies.