Global RPA Survey
Robotic process automation delivers business value quickly
Micro Focus recently surveyed business and technology professionals around the globe about their experiences adopting and scaling RPA.
While adoption is still in the early stages, 89% of the companies surveyed say their implementations are successful. By automating a range of processes – from HR and IT to sales, customer service, finance, compliance, and auditing – more than half of them have saved 30+ hours per week.
An informative report of our findings is now available. Filled with insights straight from those companies on the leading edge of RPA adoption, the report highlights:
- Benefits to be gained – today and tomorrow – from RPA.
- Key lessons learned by early adopters.
- Critical capabilities needed to implement RPA.
- Challenges companies face when scaling RPA.
- How needs and challenges change as RPA experience grows.