World Quality Report 2020-21
Growing expectations from QA. Can we meet them? Yes, we can!
Find out what your peers say helps them answer increasingly high demands from QA
The World Quality Report 2020-21 highlights an increase in expectations from QA, such as supporting business growth and ensuring end-user satisfaction. To meet these expectations, there has been a noticeable increase in QA transformation, and this has helped QA and IT teams to confront the challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The World Quality report, conducted by Capgemini in partnership with Micro Focus, analyzed responses from 1,750 QA/testing managers, CIOs and other IT executives in 32 countries, and across ten industry sectors, about the trends shaping QA and testing today.
Key findings from The World Quality Report 2020-21 include:
- Agile and DevOps adoption is steadily increasing, resulting in QA teams becoming orchestrators of quality
- AI adoption is increasing, but more progress remains to be made
- Pressure on quality assurance budgets have increased, leading organizations to innovate and become more efficient
- Automation momentum has risen throughout the QA lifecycle, but benefits aren’t being fully realized
- Test Environment Management and Test Data Management are evolving, although there are still some challenges on the ground
- The global pandemic has accelerated digital transformation programs, pushing organizations to improve their approach to QA
Get all the details, and plenty of practical advice. Download The World Quality Report 2020-21 today.