Use the Environment tab of the User Preferences window to specify whether you want to be prompted to verify source files after
registering them and the scope of relationships shown in the Object Properties window.
In After new files are registered, choose:
- Verify registered files if you want
Enterprise Analyzer to verify files after they have been registered.
- Ask user about verification if you want to be prompted to verify files after they have been registered. Available whether or not
Verify registered files is selected.
Code Search Report Options you can select whether to be prompted that queries will be run on all programs when you try to run a Code Search report for
The Chart Viewer options let you select:
- Show Chart Viewer on startup - if you want to have the Chart Viewer displayed when you start
Default Chart View - if you want to change the default chart view.
In Show relationships in the object properties view window, choose whether you want to restrict the relationships displayed
in the Relationships tab of the Object Properties window:
- Restricted to the current project if you want to restrict the relationships of the object to those in the current project.
- Workspace wide if you want to display all the relationships of the object in the current workspace.
Select a main menu scheme: simplified or classic.
For Java support, specify the path of the folder for the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) on your machine in the
Path to JRE Folder field. If you do not enter a path, the current version specified in the Windows registry is used. You must use JRE version
1.5 or later.
Note: If your application was compiled with a previous version of the JRE, specify the path of the Java SE runtime library (rt.jar)
used to compile the application in the
Enter classpath to JAR Files and/or path to external Java file root directories field in Workspace Options > Verification > Settings.