To install the Eclipse plugins, follow these steps:
- Start Eclipse (version 3.7.2 or higher).
- Go to
- Click the
Add button next to the
Work with drop-down menu.
- On the Add Repository dialog, click
Archive and browse to the
EA Integration.repository.zip file in the
Bin folder in your install directory.
- Add a meaningful name, for example EAInstall and click
- Select the checkbox in front of
Enterprise Analyzer Access and click
- Make sure
Enterprise Analyzer Access appears in the list of items to be installed and click
- Read the license text and click
I accept the terms of the license agreement.
Finish and when prompted, restart Eclipse.
- You may not see the plugins in your perspective automatically. If this is the case, go to
Micro Focus, select
Clipper View and click
- Do the same for the Search Assistant plugin.
- They appear as tabbed views in the bottom right part of the IDE.