- Register Natural sources in
Enterprise Analyzer. The following objects must be registered:
- Natural Data Areas (.nda, .nsl)
- Natural DDM files (.nsd, .ddm)
- Natural files (.nat, .nsn, .nsp, ..nsh)
- Natural Include files (.ncp, .inc)
- Natural Maps (.nsm, .map)
- Natural Subroutine files (.nss)
Note: It's almost always useful to qualify Natural programs with their library names in call diagrams and the like. To enable library
name qualification, register Natural files with names of the form
library.program.extension. For assistance renaming files, contact support services.
- For Natural files registered with library names:
- In the
Helproutines field in Project Options > Verification for the Natural Map file type, specify how you want the parser to treat helproutines,
as programs (the default) or helpmaps.
- Verify application source files. You can:
- Verify the entire project, which ensures that files are parsed in the appropriate order, taking account of the dependencies
between file types.
- Verify files or file types individually, in which case you should follow the order specified in "Verification Order for Natural
Important: Before registering Natural sources, see
Restrictions on Natural Support for limitations in
Enterprise Analyzer support that may affect your project.