To generate basic repository information only, deselect
Enable Reference Reports, and
Perform Dead Code Analysis on the Workspace Verification options Settings tab. The parser:
- Generates relationships between source files (COBOL program files and copybooks, for example).
- Generates basic logical objects (programs and jobs, for example, but not entry points or screens).
- Generates Defines relationships between source files and logical objects.
- Calculates program complexity.
- Identifies missing support files (COBOL copybooks, JCL procedures, PL/I include files, and so forth).
Note: If you generate only basic repository information when you verify an application, advanced program analysis information is
not collected, regardless of your settings in the Project Options Verification tab.