You can configure project properties at either the project or the component level.
- Properties configured at the project level apply to all related project components.
- Properties configured at the component level apply only to that particular component.
Enterprise Server for .NET project contains the following properties specific to
Enterprise Server for .NET:
This includes the
Compile to multiple assemblies property, which must be selected. Selecting this property ensures the compile process produces a DLL file for each assembly,
rather than a single DLL that contains all assemblies in the project.
This includes properties for configuring the ESQL preprocessor type and the directives to use.
- Copybook paths
This property configures the paths for any copybooks that the project contains. Set this property to allow for copybooks not
located in the default project folder.
This includes properties for configuring COBOL language-related properties, including:
- Whether or not debugging is activated
- The COBOL dialect to use
- Compiler options
- Warning levels
This includes properties to configure:
- The database server instance hosting the debug session
- The region in which the application to be debugged operates
- CICS transaction details