Enable CTF tracing functionality in one of the following ways:
- The recommended way to configure CTF tracing
Enterprise Server for .NET is to modify the relevant configuration files. These files can be found in the following folders.
- For IIS/WAS hosted dispatcher and seps , the
web.config file found in the in the
WAS folder of your
Enterprise Server for .NET installation folder.
- Trace configuration is in the application configuration files. These are located in the following folders:
- For 32-bit:
%ProgramFiles%\Micro Focus\Enterprise Developer\binAnyCPU\SEE.
- For 64-bit:
%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Micro Focus\Enterprise Developer\binAnyCPU\SEE.
- Changes to the CTF configuration are not picked up dynamically. Restart the relevant processes. For example, if using IIS/WAS
hosted environments, then run wasreset /full.
- Alternatively , set the
MFTRACE_CONFIG environment variable to the fully-qualified name of a CTF configuration file.
- This method is not considered the primary way of configuring ctf in
Enterprise Server for .NET.
- The environment variable should be set as a system wide environment variable so that all processes of interest will use the