To locate this screen
- In the Tree pane under
SEE Administration, select
- In the list, select any region.
- In the Actions pane, select
Use this screen to assign a properties file for a region, to define pseudo-variables, and to configure a server other than
the current one on which to run the region.
- Properties file location
- Type a path and filename for a properties file or use the
... browse button to locate a file.
- Region startup file location
- Displays the path and filename of the region startup file. This is display-only.
- Start/stop server name
- Type the name of the server that starts the region. When the region starts, the region's event monitor runs on this server.