To locate this screen
- In the Tree pane, under
SEE Administration, select
Use this screen to control listeners that are being used by regions in a nominated SQL server.
- Select a SQL Server instance that is hosting the regions of interest.
- Select the relevant node of the listener you want to control.
By right-clicking a protocol or node, or by clicking on the relevant icons, you can:
- start and stop protocol channels
- add in new protocol channels
- delete existing protocol channels
Note: It is important to be aware that changes in this view are dynamic. That is, the operations act on the live Listener instances
and are immediate. Changes in this view are not persistent across cold starts. If you want to make a permanent change to the
Listener configuration, do so in the Listener configuration editor.