Get-SEERegions parameter parameter . .
Returns all available CICS and JES regions and their current states.
Note: This cmdlet is primarily used by SCOM support for discovering regions. It either requires a link to the Database Server Instance
Discovery section, or the contents of that section need to be included as part of the cmdlet description.
All parameters have these properties:
- Required: false
- Position: named
- Default value: none
- Accept pipeline input: false
- Accept wildcard characters: false
- The command output displays all of the messages that the command generates.
The object returned is an array of region objects. Each region object includes:
- Name: The name of the Region.
- DBInstance: The SQL Server instance under which the region operates.
- RegionState: The current state of the region.
Returns an array of region objects with all regions and their current states.