The Enterprise Server for .NET Azure management pack is run through a proxy machine.
The proxy can be any machine that is managed by a SCOM server, including the SCOM server itself.
- Open the SCOM administration tool and select the machine to act as the agent.
- Right-click, click Security, and check the box to allow the agent to act as a proxy.
- On the proxy machine, create a folder called c:\SEE_Azure_MP and copy the following items to it:
- From the product’s etc\SEE\SCOM\Azure directory:
- From the Azure SDK:
- Import the management certificate associated with the Windows subscription into the machine's certificate cache.
- Modify the AzureDeployment.XML file to include your Azure subscription ID, the slot, the certificate thumbprint and the subscription name.