This is the sequence of events that occurs when you configure an
Enterprise Server for .NET session. For example, when you connect a TN3270 client to the listener, the following sequence occurs:
- The listener conducts Telnet and TN3270 negotiations with the client to establish communications.
- The listener contacts the dispatcher and requests a session.
- The dispatcher notifies the region database to set up a session.
- The session starts, and details are returned to the dispatcher.
Enterprise Server for .NET auto-install system transaction is invoked to install the terminal in the region and generate the initial screen.
- The dispatcher forwards the initial screen to the 3270 terminal.