To locate this screen
- In the Tree pane under
SEE Administration, select
- In the list, select the region to debug.
- In the Actions pane, select
Use this screen to enable dynamic debugging, and to view the active debugging sessions.
- Active Debugging Sessions
- Lists the active debugging sessions operating for the current region.
- Enable/Disable button
- Depending on the current state, enables or disables dynamic debugging for the selected region.
- Refreshes the display of active debugging sessions operating for the current region.