Enterprise Server Common Web Administration (ESCWA) tool is a modern and feature-rich interface that enables you to:
- Configure a custom dashboard to display and monitor servers, their status, and performance.
- Monitor and control Enterprise Server instances which provide CICS and JES functionality.
- Administer Directory Servers, across multiple hosts, which provides the ability to stop, start and configure their Enterprise
- Configure and administer a security manager, defined in an LDAP-compatible security manager such as Microsoft Active Directory,
AD LDS or OpenLDAP. You can create, modify and delete users, groups, resource classes, and resource entities. Easily sort
and filter users, groups, classes, and resource entities.
- Enable administration of scale-out enterprise server instances for improved performance of systems under load. See
Scale-Out Performance and Availability Clusters for more information.
- Administer, monitor, and control Enterprise Server (ES) for .NET regions and listeners.
ESCWA has the following limitations:
- The security manager does not support nested groups within the interface. If required, you can administer nested groups from
the esfadmin command-line utility.