Use this page to view information about a particular implementation package. You can also use this page to force the load
of a new copy of the IDT.
View to open the
Active Package Overview dialog box.
- Displays the name of the implementation package for this service.
- Displays the path of the IDT (interface definition table) for the package.
- IDT Size
- Displays the physical size of the specified IDT. The IDT size is shown only if the IDT is currently loaded and held in shared
- NEW IDT COPY
- Click this to force a new copy of the IDT to be loaded for the next execution of the service. If an IDT is resident, that
is, in shared memory
NEW IDT COPY removes it, forcing the system to reload the IDT from disk the next time a service requests it.
- Displays the name of the library that contains the package, if any.
- Displays the current status of the implementation package. The possible statuses are:
- In service
- The package is available.
- An error has occurred such that it has not been possible to set the status to any other value.
- The package is disabled.
- Reference Count
- Displays the number of programs that have made use of this package since the server started.
- Displays the path where the package file is located.