Use this page to submit JCL jobs and start batch initiator and batch printer SEPs for this server.
To submit JCL to JES, drag and drop the file into the dotted area. Alternatively, click the area and browse to the location
of your file. Click
JES3, depending on what the job uses, and then click
SUBMIT to run the JCL job you have specified.
Submit JCL to JES
- Click this if the job uses VSE JCL.
- Click this if the job uses JES2 JCL.
- Click this if the job uses JES3 JCL.
Start JES Initiators and Printers
- The classes that you want the batch initiator SEP or a batch printer SEP you are about to start to support.
- Exit Module / MPR Name
- The name of a printer exit module that you want to be invoked when the batch printer SEP is printing a file. Specify this
only if you chose Printer in Type field.
- Choose the type of SEP you want to start from the list:
- IMS MPR
- Click this to start a batch initiator SEP or a batch printer SEP dynamically - it is created and starts at once, and exists
only until the enterprise server is stopped. Specify details of the SEP in other fields on this page first.
- Printer Name
- Select the printer that you want files output by this batch printer SEP to be sent to. Only printers known to the operating
system are shown.
If CASRDO44_NEWSUB=OFF has been specified in the region's
field of the General Properties page or as an environment variable, then the JES control page will submit only local jobs,
rather than remote jobs.