INSTALL to install this resource.
COPY to create a new WEBSERVICE resource, using the values set on this page as the basis for the new WEBSERVICE resource.
DELETE to delete this WEBSERVICE resource.
ACTIVE to make this resource active.
DUMP to create and view dump information for this WEBSERVICE.
SAVE to save your changes to the WEBSERVICE.
Note: Micro Focus recommends that you let the installation of a PIPELINE dynamically create the appropriate WEBSERVICE resources. A WEBSERVICE
will be created for each
.wsbind file found in the WSDIR directory which is specified in the PIPELINE definition.
- Specifies the name of this WEBSERVICE definition.
- Specifies the group to which this resource will belong.
- A description of this WEBSERVICE definition.
- Specifies the name of the PIPELINE associated with this WEBSERVICE.
- Check this to perform validation of SOAP messages against the associated schema.
- Specifies the fully qualified location of the web service binding file.
- WSDL File
- Specifies the fully qualified location of the WSDL file.