Use this page to create a new PPT.
If you displayed this page by clicking
COPY on a previous page, the values on the previous page are used as the basis for the new PPT.
To display the currently installed definition of this resource, click
To install and make this resource active, click
To delete this PPT, click
To create a new PPT, using the values set on this page as the basis for the new PPT, click
To create and view dump information for this PPT, click
- A description of the resource (can be up to 60 characters).
- A status for the resource:
- Enables this program to be used in a normal manner.
- Prevents the program from being used until specifically enabled using master terminal services.
- PPT Type
- Choose a type for the resource:
- This resource is a program.
- This resource is a data table.
- Choose the language the program is written in.
- Check this if you want to enable this program to reside in the application server's program cache after it has been loaded.
- The amount of storage to be allocated to the communications area (COMMAREA) to enable MSS to behave like mainframe CICS. The
size is in the range 0 through 32767. The effect of this is that when a program is passed a COMMAREA smaller than the COMMAREA
defined in the program, the passed COMMAREA is automatically extended in length to fill the defined space.
- Save Working Storage
- Check this to have load requests ignored if the program is already in storage. Uncheck this to have a fresh copy of the program
loaded every time a load request for the program is issued.
- Remote SysID
- If the program resides in a remote region, specify the 4-character, remote system identifier. The name specified must be the
same as that given in Name in the SysC or Sys62 definition. If the program resides in the local region, leave this field blank.
- Remote TransID
- The transaction ID of the transaction program on the remote system. You must specify System ID before you can specify a transaction
ID. Can be up to four alphanumeric characters, the first of which must be a letter. Do not use the letter C as the first character;
transaction ids beginning with C are reserved for use by MSS.
- Remote Program
- If the program resides in a remote region, specify the name by which the program is known there. You must specify Remote SysID
before you can specify a remote program ID. If you specify a remote system ID but leave this field blank, the local identifier
for this program will be sent to the remote region.