Use this page to view the BUNDLE resources that are available on this server.
APPLY to save changes you have made to the page and refresh the page.
DUMP to view a dump of the resource.
- The name of this BUNDLE resource.
- The status of the BUNDLE entry:
- Check this field to specify that the installed definition is in an enabled state.
- Base Scope
- The 1 to 255 character string that defines the scope for a bundle. Use a uniform resource identifier (URI) where possible.
- Bundle Directory
- The full path to the directory that contains the JSBIND file for the BUNDLE.