Use this page to view and edit the Temporary Storage Queue (TST)
The title bar gives details of the TST you are editing and the resource group it belongs to.
DUMP to create and view dump information for this TST.
COPY to create a new TST, using the values set on this page as the basis for the new TST.
SAVE to save the TST, you must specify a Group to which the resource belongs before you can save.
DELETE to delete this TST.
BACK to return to the temporary storage queue resources list.
APPLY to save your changes to the TST.
- Specify a description for the TST (can be up to 60 characters).
- TST Type
- Specify the action to take in the event of an abnormal termination of either MSS or the transaction processing the destination:
- Non Recoverable
- Process Local
- Specifies the resource expiry condition, this can be:
- Use System Default
- Specify Interval - If you choose this option, you can specify the interval in minutes.
- Specify the name of a temporary storage queue.
- Specify the system or region in which the temporary storage queue resides. The name specified must be the same as that given
in Name in the SysC or Sys62 definition.