View to open the Active Handler Overview dialog box.
- Displays the name of the request handler.
- Displays the unique ID assigned to this handler by the server.
- Displays the current status of the request handler:
- In service
- The request handler is available.
- An error has occurred such that it has not been possible to set the status to any other value.
- The request handler is disabled.
- Displays the type of request handler:
- Reference Count
- Displays the number of programs that have made use of this handler since the server started.
- Displays the path where the handler is located.