SSTM subsystem status messages
- JES000040I SSTM environment established successfully.!
- Indicates that the SSTM environment initialized successfully.
- JES000041E SSTM initialization failure %1$s!
- Indicates likely JCL errors. Check the appropriate job log and console log for additional information. Appropriate CTF traces
will contain information that may help in diagnosing the problems.
- JES000042I SSTM not enabled: %1$s!
- Either you chose not to initialize SSTM environment, or you have misspelled the environment variable name.
- JCLCM0199I job-number job-name Program program-name is cobol-dialect char-set byte-order amode-type
- Displays the characteristics (dialect, character set, byte order, and AMODE type) of the program being executed.