To complete the definition of an Oracle XAR, add the following values to the
Open string field. Enclose values containing spaces in double quotes:
Important: The open string format is defined by Oracle. We strongly recommend that you become familiar with all of the available options
by reviewing the
Oracle Application Developer's Guide - Fundamentals topic in your Oracle documentation. Example settings are shown in this topic for guidance only.
The parameters are:
- Fully-qualified path to the directory where the XA library error and tracing information may be logged.
- Extent of tracing. Possible values are:
- 0x1, trace the entry and exit to each procedure in the XA interface
- 0x2, trace the entry to and exit from other non-public XA library routines
- 0x4, trace various other calls made by the XA library, such as specific calls to the Oracle Call Interface
- The name of the resource manager.
- The maximum length of time a transaction can be inactive before it is automatically aborted by the system.
- A string providing the Net8 database link used to log on to the Oracle system.
- User access credentials, which must be prefixed by "P/".
- USERP, LNAME, BATCHONLY,
LOCALTX, ISOLEVEL, and ESLOGGING
SQL xa_open string Configuration Options for details.