You can specify properties about your security managers groups on the
Group options dialog box.
List of properties and their definitions:
- The group name.
- A description of the group.
Users member properties and their definitions:
- This is a list of all the users that are members of the group.
- This is a list of all the users that are available to join the group. You can use the filter to limit the list of users.
Lists the references associated with the user. This includes a reference to the group itself as a default:
- Displays the object type and can be USER, GROUP or RESOURCE.
- Name of the reference.
- Provides information on the type of reference and can be one of the following:
- The group itself
- Explicit group member