This page displays information about the Service Execution Processes (SEPs) on the current server.
- Displays the type of service that is running. The type can be:
- Service execution process.
- CAS Manager
- An enterprise server management service.
- Journal control program.
- Extra-partition transient data program.
- A Fileshare service.
- Process ID
- This column displays the Process ID.
- Task Number
- This column displays the task number for the service. You can view which clients are associated with a Process ID by displaying
Clients page, click
- This column displays the number of jobs this SEP has run since it was started.
- Start Time
- This column displays the time at which the service was started.
- This column displays the amount of time the service has been running.
- This column displays the Process ID (PID) of the client using this server.
- Wait ID / Duration
- The Wait ID indicates, for suspended services, the ID of the process that is waiting to complete and the amount of time the
process has been waiting.
- Service ID / Transaction ID
- This column displays the service or transaction ID belonging to the process where available.
- This column displays the transaction where available.
- This column displays the function.
- User ID
- This column displays the ID of the signed-on client that is currently being processed.
- XFH Function