The console displays messages that a region generates as it performs tasks.
You can configure information displays and the order of the information columns. Date, Time, and Message columns displayed
Note: You can also configure the console message level for a region.
You can configure the console to display the following message information:
- Refresh Rate (s)
- Refresh rate in seconds.
- The date on which the message was generated.
- The generated message. You can configure the level of messages displayed for each region.
- The processing thread for the task that generated the message.
- The application domain in which the task is running.
- The process ID that generates the message.